For most patients being treated by the Burzynski Clinic today—their advanced cancer itself runs secondary to the constant barrage of skepticism coming not only from their local oncologists—who simply do not understand Burzynski's therapy—but also from their own friends and family who feel their loved ones are not making the correct treatment decisions—even though mainstream oncology has already left many of them for dead.
As this story unfolds, the audience will witness a real-time change of hearts and minds from many doctors and families.
Unlike the first documentary, we have interviewed board-certified oncologists, surgeons, and neurosurgeons for this film who witnessed their patients leave their care to return in great health, after opting for the Burzynski Clinic.
Due to the slow-moving bureaucratic obstacles of Antineoplastons by the FDA, this new expanded "personalized gene-targeted" direction has allowed more patients who are denied access to Antineoplastons by the FDA to benefit from Burzynski's practice in ways never before thought possible.
This new personalized gene-targeted therapy isn't without similar resistance and controversy that Antineoplaston therapy has since endured.
- The Data is Very Strong: Marijuana Plant Extract Stops Cancers From Spreading
- The Cancer Industry EXPOSED! Ways to Prevent and CURE Cancer
- 15 year old invents New Method of Diagnosing Cancer
- 5 Foods That Kill Cancer And Help The Body Destroy Tumors Without Any Drugs
- Soursop Fruit - Natural Cancer Killer (10,000 times stronger than Chemo)