The current world order establishment has plenty to gain by keeping the people of the planet in the dark about ideas that can lead to a revolution in human consciousness.
1. Graham Hancock – The War on Consciousness
Graham Hancock is the author of major international bestsellers, his books have sold more than five million copies worldwide and have been translated into 27 languages. His works present the nature of consciousness, Ayahuasca, and altered states of consciousness and offer an essential examination of our culture.
2. Rupert Sheldrake – The Science of Delusion
TED also removed the recent talk by author and bio-chemist Rupert Sheldrake. In the bold debate about the nature of human consciousness, Rupert Sheldrake stands out for questioning the standing dogmas of modern science and for bringing us his fascinating theory of Morphic Resonance regarding the collective memory and the habits of nature.
3. Rick Hanauer – Rich People Don’t Create Jobs
Entrepreneur Rick Hanauer's presentation is surrounded by controversy because after it was recorded, it was passed over for publication by TED. Stating that allegations of censorship are false, and that TED merely favored better presentations over Hanauer’s when deciding what to publish to their hugely popular website, TED publicly released the talk after suspicions were raised.
- 10 Outrageous Facts Most People Don't Know
- The Consciousness of Water and Plants
- Expansion of Consciousness. DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- Psychedelics & Consciousness (Short Documentary)
- Dr. Amit Goswami: Quantum Physics & Consciousness
- Dr. Bruce Lipton: The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet
- The Hidden History Of The Human Race
Articles You Might Like