Li Ching - Yuen from China lived 256 years, born in 1677 in the town of Qi Jiang Xian in the Szechuan province. He was a martial artist and a tactical adviser and he died in 1933, having over 200 descendants during his life span and surviving 23 wives.
How did he do it?Ching-Yuen is reported to have lived off a diet of herbs and rice wine inculding lingzhi, Goji Berries- wild ginseng, he shou wu and gotu kola.
Is there proof?In a 1930 New York Times article, Professor Wu Chung-chieh of the University of Chengdu found Imperial Chinese government records from 1827, congratulating Li Ching-Yuen on his 150th birthday.
Further documents later congratulate him on his 200th birthday in 1877.
More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen
- Meditating “Buddha Boy” Goes Without Food Or Water For 10 Months!
- Man in India who claims he has Not Eaten Or Drunk Any Liquid in 70 Years Examined
- Dr. Bruce Lipton: The Biology of Belief - Where Mind and Matter Meet
- Dr. David Hamilton - How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body
- Real PROOF of Psychic Energy! BBC Documentary TV
- The Top 5 Regrets of The Dying