These brands, at the time of writing, source their ingredients from GMO-free supplies. If you’re concerned about the very real threat that genetically modified organisms pose to our food supply and ultimate health, please purchase from these companies and contact them to let them know that you support and value their decision to use non-gmo soy, corn, canola and other ingredients.
Please enjoy this GMO-free food list and share it. If you have a question about a certain product or brand that is not listed here, please call the company and ask or contact us. Remember: one of the best ways to raise awareness among the food corporations is to voice your concerns directly to them and boycott companies who continue to source ingredients from genetically modified sources.
- Arrowhead Mills: GMO-free providers of baking mixes and flours found in both natural health food stores and regular supermarkets.
- Eden Foods: GMO-free providers of canned goods, noodles, tamari, miso, vinegar and Asian foodstuffs.
- Natural Choice Foods: GMO-free roviders of frozen dessert products.
- Purity Foods: GMO-free makers of spelt-based noodles, snacks and other goodies.
- Rapunzel: My all-time favorite chocolate company. They also sell speciality oils.
- Spectrum Oils: GMO-free manufacturer of speciality oils, cooking oils, salad oils and natural shortening.
- Genisoy: Uses only certified GMO-free soybeans for their many soy products.
- Earth’s Best: Baby food manufacturer uses non-GMO ingredients.
- Healthy Times: Baby food manufacturer uses non-gmo ingredients.
- Bob’s Red Mill: GMO-free provider of baking mixes and specialty flours.
- Pamela’s Products: Provider of luscious gluten-free baking mixes sources non-GMO ingredients.
- Cascadian Farms: Provider of frozen entrees, juices, frozen vegetables and fruit, yogurt and other foods.
- Imagine Foods: GMO-free provider of soy and rice milk as well as broth and other foods.
- Muir Glen: Source of canned goods and vegetable juice uses gmo-free foods.
- Thai Kitchen: Source for coconut milks and Asian ingredients sources gmo-free ingredients.
- Amy’s Kitchen: GMO-free source of canned soups, chilies, boxed and frozen meals.
- Nature’s Path: Manufacturer of cereals and snack bars made with ingredients sourced gmo-free.
- Annie’s Naturals: Manufacturer of BBQ sauce, salad dressings and other condiments sourced from gmo-free ingredients.
- San J: GMO-free manufacturer of soy sauce, shoyu and tamari.
- Tradition Miso: Manufacturer of miso pastes that are made from GMO-free ingredients.
- Barbara’s Bakery: Manufacturer of cookies sources from gmo-free ingredients.
- Lundberg Family Farms: GMO-free provider of rice and wild rice foods including raw rice, soups and convenience foods.
- Walkers: Provider of the best shortbread cookies ever as well as other sweet treats.
- Fantastic Foods: Provider of hummus, falafel, risotto couscous, soup and other mixes with gmo-free ingredients.
- Vitasoy: Manufacturer of soy-based foods sourced from gmo-free ingredients.
- Clif: Manufacturer of energy bars sourced from gmo-free foods.
- Kettle Chips: GMO-free manufacturer of potato and tortilla chips.
- Que Pasa: Manufacturer of tortilla chips and other Mexican foods sourced from non-gmo ingredients.
- Garden of Eatin: Manufacturer of chips, salsas and other snack foods.
- French Meadow Bakery: Manufacturer of bread and baked goods using non-gmo ingredients.
- White Wave: Manufacturer of soy products including tofu and tempeh using gmo-free soy.
- Bearitos: Manufacturer of snack foods and dips using gmo-free foods.
- Chaffin Family Orchards: Is committed to GMO-free foods and sells an assortment of goods including olive oil.
- Cultures for Health: All starters and products sold at Cultures for Health are GMO-free.
- Grindstone Bakery: GMO-free provider of wheat- and gluten-free bread.
- Pure Indian Foods: GMO-free provider of grass-fed ghee.
- To Your Health: Provider of gmo-free sprouted breads and sprouted flours.
- Trader Joe's : GMO-free provider on their personal products. All labels with Trader Joe's, Jose's, Ming's, etc. are GMO-free
- US Wellness Meats: Provider of pasture- and grass-fed meats free of GMO supplemental feed.
- Zukay: Provider of live cultured condiments and salsa free from GMO.
- Wisconsin Healthy Grown Potatoes: GMO-free potatoes.
Source: Celestial Healing
- Comprehensive List Of GMO Products and Companies
- USDA Forces Whole Foods To Accept Monsanto
- GMO Labeling Bill Voted Down In Senate
- 800 Scientists Demand Global GMO “Experiment” End
- 5 Million Farmers Sue Monsanto for $7.7 Billion
- China Incinerates 3 US Shipments of Genetically Modified Corn
- Peru joins the List of Countries Banning Monsanto and GMOs!
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
Share on Twitter