Dr. Evangelos Michelakis at the University of Alberta, talks about a drug called DCA that has been found to reduce the size of cancerous tumors. Dr. Dario Alterieri from the University of Massachusetts agrees that it should be tested for side effects and safety issues.
However, since there is no patent, no pharmaceutical company can own this drug and drug companies will not bring it out on the market or conduct studies, due to the fact that they can't make profit off a drug that can be inexpensively produced.
- The Cancer Industry EXPOSED! Ways to Prevent and CURE Cancer
- Government Confirms And Reports That Marijuana Prevents Or Cures Certain Cancers
- Woman Rejects Chemo, Overcomes Ovarian Cancer With Nutrition
- Man with Stage 3 Colon Cancer Rejects Chemotherapy & Cures Himself with Vegan Diet
- Chinese Plant Compound Wipes out Cancer in 40 Days, Says New Research
- Grape Seed Extract Outperforms Chemo in Killing Advanced Cancer Cells
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
Share on Twitter