This billboard located in Lima, Peru, produces around 100 liters of clean water a day (about 26 gallons) from nothing more than humidity, a basic filtration system and a little gravitational ingenuity.
- Amazing Water Purification Technology Could Save Millions of Lives
- Student Creates Electromagnetic Harvester That Gathers Free Electricity From Thin Air
- 27 Science Fictions That Became Science Facts in 2012
- Nikola Tesla The Secret Movie - Unlimited Free Energy Forever
- Stick This Portable Outlet To Your Window To Start Using Solar Power!
- How to Build a Solar Heating Panel with Soda Cans
- Nestle CEO: Water Is Not A Human Right, Should Be Privatized