At 0:50, someone actually takes candy from babies. No, really. At 3:00, we start to see the science unfold before our eyes. Entire management courses could — and should — be taught with the bit starting at 4:40.
by Brandon Weber, Upworthy
- Wealth Inequality - The Actual Distributions of Money
- Bill Gates Dodges Questions on Why He Owns 500,000 Shares of Monsanto
- 14 Year Old Responds To Billionaire Who Claims Monsanto Is A Hero
- The Money Masters: How Banks Create the World's Money (Documentary)
- The American Dream - The Story of Your Enslavement
- President Of Uruguay, Donates 90 Percent Of Salary To Charity