Composer Jim Wilson has recorded the sound of crickets and then slowed down the recording, revealing something so amazing.
The crickets sound like they are singing the most angelic chorus in perfect harmony. Though it sounds like human voices, everything you hear in the recording is the crickets themselves.
The recording contains two tracks played at the same time: The first is the natural sound of crickets played at regular speed, and the second is the slowed down version of crickets' voices.
“I discovered that when I slowed down this recording to various levels, this simple familiar sound began to morph into something very mystic and complex........almost human.”
You can purchase a copy of the recording, called God's Chorus of Crickets, here.
And who would have thought…
Credits: Truth Seeker Daily
- According To Scientists, This Is The Most Relaxing Tune Ever Recorded
- Sensory Deprivation Chamber: Would You Get Into One?
- Meditation & The Science of Brainwaves Music Technology
- 440Hz Music vs. 432Hz Harmonics
- The Amazing Power of Music (Sound-Water Experiment)
- Mom Hummingbird Feeds Her Baby in Guy’s Hand