We live in the age of social media, an age where we collect friends like stamps. However, there seems to be a connection between using social networks and being lonely. At 0:40 I was shocked but my mind was blown at 3:40.
“If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.” -Maxwell Maltz
Credits: Script, Design & Animation by Shimi Cohen. Quoting the words of Sherry Turkle's TED talk. Based on 'The Invention of Being Lonely' by Dr. Yair Amichai.
- 10 Staggering Facts About Facebook
- Privacy is Dead. Google and Facebook know everything about YOU!
- 10 Surprising Things That Benefit Our Brain That You Can Do Everyday
- Scientists Link Selfies To Narcissism, Addiction & Mental Illness
- 10 Ways To Raise Your Consciousness