Did you know that planets and stars actually give off music? Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space. Sounds still exists in the form of electromagnetic vibrations and can be detected using specially designed instruments developed by NASA.
These amazing ambient space sounds come from electronic vibrations of the planets, moons and rings, electromagnetic fields of the planets and moons, planetary magnetosphere, trapped radio waves bouncing between the planet and the inner surface of it's atmosphere, charged particle interactions of the planet, it's moons and the solar wind, and from charged particle emissions from the rings of certain planets.
Looking into outer space, we often assume it would be absolutely silent. Little do we realize that the universes is teeming with planetary music. The sounds these planets give off are absolutely breathtaking. Enjoy!
- 440hz Music - Conspiracy To Detune Us From Natural 432Hz Harmonics?
- Every Black Hole Contains Another Universe, Claims New Study
- “We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe” -Dolores Cannon
- People Can Draw Energy From Other People The Same Way Plants Do
- 10 Ways to Raise Your Vibrations
Credits: Spirit Science and Metaphysics
Articles You Might Like