This short animated film by Steve Cutts looks at man's relationship with the natural world. Although this video was originally made in 2012, the environmental problems it addresses, remain just as urgent today as they were then.
- Fukushima Radiation: Your Days of Eating Pacific Ocean Fish Are Over, Or Worse...
- Gray whale dies bringing us a message — with stomach full of plastic trash
- CAUSE AND EFFECT - The Consequences of What We Take for Granted
- Jaw-Dropping Animated Video On Overfishing... It's Time For Change!
- Possibly the Most Eye Opening 6 Minutes Ever on Film