We all cook and we all eat food. So why not make both of those easier? Don't let your snacks get the best of you. These ideas are simply brilliant.
1) Slice up a baked potato and fill it up with cheese and toppings before baking it. It'll be glorious
2) When eating tacos use lettuce as a delicious safety net.
3) This is by far the best way to eat a cupcake.
4) Slice your hot dogs in a spiral-fashion before cooking them. They'll heat evenly and just LOOK awesome
5) Instead of making traditional tacos, create your own to-go taco salad by putting taco fixings in a bag of Fritos.
6) Waffle irons aren't just for waffles. Try reheating pizza in them.
7) You can also make hash browns in waffle irons. Just FYI.
8) This may seem crazy, but try adding bacon to your cinnamon rolls before baking. It's delish.
9) Make French toast by putting some crumbled up cereal in the egg yolk you use. Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast? Why not.
10) Crunched up cookies + milk + ice cube tray = best iced coffee ever.
11) If you own a fancy knife, it's time to use it at birthday parties.
12) Don't make sandwiches like a fool.
13) If you like eating in the car, prevent messes by putting the condiments in the drink carriers.
14) Store-bought pastry dough can be filled with pretty much anything, then baked. You can make empanadas or turnovers whenever you want.
15) Buy a loaf of bakery bread, slice it up, put cheese and herbs in it and then bake it in the oven. Now you have some awesome cheesy bread.
16) Peeling a mango just got a lot easier.
17) Dip your Oreos in milk, then freeze them. This frozen treat is genius.
18) You had no idea this was possible, right?
19) Dip your cooked bacon in pancake batter, then make those pancakes. You'll be in heaven.
20) Make to-go salads in mason jars.
21) If you have the patience to skewer hot dogs with noodles, you're going to be in for a really good time.
22) Pastry folding done right.
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
Share on Twitter