Birke Baehr is eleven years old, and gave an eye-opening inspirational talk at TED that’s so good, we’re sure that if Monsanto and the Koch brothers could – they would ban it. "What’s Wrong With Our Food System? And How Can We Make A Difference?”
Birke Baehr wants us to know how our food is made, where it comes from, and what's in it. At age 11, he's planning a career as an organic farmer.
At age 9, while traveling with his family and being "roadschooled," Birke Baehr began studying sustainable and organic farming practices such as composting, vermiculture, canning and food preservation.
Soon he discovered his other passion: educating others -- especially his peers -- about the destructiveness of the industrialized food system, and the alternatives. Baehr volunteers at the Humane Society and loves working with animals.
The post '11 Year Old Kid Destroys Monsanto In TED Talk!' appeared first on Americans Against the Tea Party.
- Monsanto Insiders Dump Stock as the Truth about GMOs Spreads across Wall Street
- 5 Million Farmers Sue Monsanto for $7.7 Billion
- Monsanto Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in France
- China Incinerates 3 US Shipments of Genetically Modified Corn
- Peru joins the List of Countries Banning Monsanto and GMOs!
- TED aligns with Monsanto, halting any talks about GMOs, 'food as medicine' or natural healing
Official Website for Birke Baehr, Speaker, Author, Future Farmer, and Youth Advocate for Local/Organic Food and Regenerative Farming: www.birkeonthefarm.com