Once you go down the rabbit hole, you will discover things that most people don't know. Here are 10 outrageous facts that most people are clueless about.
1. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Trade Organization (WTO) are Agencies of the United Nations (UN)
“The Final Act of the Uruguay Round, marking the conclusion of the most ambitious trade negotiation of our century, will give birth - in Morocco - to the World Trade Organization, the third pillar of the New World Order, along with the United Nations and the International Monetary Fund.” -The New York Times, April 1994
2. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF
“Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce...when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.” -James A. Garfield, the 20th President of the United States
3. There are no Judicial courts (and there have not been any Judges) in America since 1789
Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes.
4. You own no property
Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You will see that you are listed as a Tenant.
5. The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war
And as history repeats itself, Prescott Bush, father of George HW Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush, funded both sides of World War II.
6. Britain is owned by the Vatican
The Catholic Church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence; the biggest possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe.
7. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States
The Pope is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars – and thus the amount of power he holds.
“Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is.” -Mohandas Gandhi
8. It is not the duty of the police to protect you
The courts have ruled that police have no obligation to protect you. Their job is to protect the “Corporation” and arrest code breakers.
9. Everything in the United States is “For Sale”
Including: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc
10. The depression and World War II were a total farce
The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germany’s infrastructure in the 1930's including the railroads was financed by the United States. Wars and economic recessions are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place.
“The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.” -Curtis Dall, President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” -Isaac Asimov
The Federal Reserve Explained
The Federal Reserve and the IRS
- Global Unity Project: What The World Needs Right Now (www.in5d.com)
- United States Government Attorneys deny that Internal Revenue Service is an agency of the United States Government (nontaxpayer.net)
- What Isn’t for Sale? (www.theatlantic.com)
- Obama Will Abolish the Suburbs? (www.slate.com)
- Police Have No Duty to Protect You (www.copblock.org)
- Guide to Revolutionary War Records (www.archives.nysed.gov)
- Taxation during the Great Depression and World War II (www.taxhistory.org)
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.” -Frantz Fanon
- The True Story of the Bilderberg Group
- 63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read
- 9-11 Descent into Tyranny: The New World Order's Dark Plans to Turn Earth into a Prison Planet
- The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World
- 16 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True
- New World Order Exposed by John F. Kennedy - April 27, 1961
- 3 Censored TED Talks They Do Not Want You To See