Children see, Children do. They come to this world knowing nothing. Just a few feelings that of the mother and maybe of the father.
But they learn so much and there is absolutely no greater source than you and I as parents. Teach them well they conquer. Teach them bad they destroy and get destroyed.
Credits: BBN, True Activist
“Children learn more from what you are than what you teach.” -William Edward Burghardt Du Bois, 1897
- What Does School Really Teach Children?
- The Intelligent Heart - Institute of HeartMath
- “Where there is love there is life!” -Mahatma Gandhi
- 15 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself
- Change Your Words, Change Your World